Working today to change tomorrow!
Working today to change tomorrow!
Saturday, November 27th - Saturday, December 11th
Special adoption fees to adopt all animals!
Sponsored by Friends of Cookeville/Putnam Co. ...
The Roger & Marion Moore Dog Park is an unsupervised, membership-only dog park, and users assume their own risk. Owners are legally responsible for the actions of their dogs, children, and any guests they bring to the Park. Apply for membership at the Cookeville/Putnam County Animal Shelter during normal hours of operation. Membership rates are currently $25 (annual fee). Please note that there are no public restrooms at the Park!
For your safety and enjoyment:
1. A membership is required to enter off leash Roger & Marion Moore Dog Park (“Park” hereafter).
2. Dogs weighing 30 lbs or more must use the large dog park area.
3. Dogs must be current on all vaccinations and MUST wear Rabies and Park tags.
4. No dog is allowed in the Park without adult supervision over the age of 18. Limit 2 dogs per person.
5. Children under ages 10 and under are NOT allowed in the Park.
6. Ages 11-17 must have adult supervision. Any damages/injuries incurred by child(ren) are the responsibility of the attending adult.
7. All dogs MUST be spayed/neutered to enter the Park.
8. The following will NOT be admitted inside the Park:
a. Puppies under the age of 4 months.
b. Sick, injured or aggressive dogs.
c. Dogs with choke or prong (pinch) collars. (Buckle collars or harnesses preferred)
d. Human food, pet food or treats.
e. No alcohol or glass containers.
f. No smoking, tobacco, illicit drugs or weapons.
g. Strollers, bicycles, skate boards, scooters, skates, roller blades, sport activities, or motorized vehicles (unless used for assistance device) are not allowed inside the Dog Park.
9. Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the Park. Leash must be kept with you at all times. Close gates firmly when entering/exiting. Owners are responsible for ensuring that their dog(s) do not escape fenced areas.
10. Dogs MUST be removed immediately at the first sign of aggression or excessive barking.
11. Dog owners assume total RESPONSIBILITY for their pets: Do not leave dog unattended, use Sight and Voice control, be ready to prevent aggressive behavior, and fill holes created by your dog.
12. Members assume liability for any guests invited to the Park. Guests wishing to bring their own pets must obtain a membership.
13. Owner must clean up dog feces immediately. Dispose of waste in designated receptacles.
14. Members must treat each other and all dogs with respect at all times. Threatening, rude or abusive behavior is not allowed or tolerated.
15. Failure to follow rules may result in revocation of this Dog Park's membership. No refunds given. FCPCA reserves the right to deny, revoke, or alter your membership at their discretion.
16. For questions, concerns or to report rule violations, including problems with aggressive dogs, call the FCPCA hotline at: 931-510-3576. For emergencies, call 911.
Fall/Winter (October - February)
8am - 5pm daily
Spring/Summer (March - September)
7am - 8pm dailty
FCPCA reserves the right to alter park hours for maintenance, private events, or any other purpose determined by the City of Cookeville.
Visitor and Park Users of the P.E.T. Care Campus assume all risk! The Friends of Cookeville/Putnam Co. Animals, Roger & Marion Moore Dog Park, Cookeville/Putnam Co. Animal Shelter, City of Cookeville, Putnam County and all volunteers, officers, staff, agents, and assigns of any of the above entities assume NO responsibility for any injuries or disease to humans or animals, or for any damage caused. Therefore, each handler is responsible for supervision of his/her animal and child/guest.For the benefit of everyone in our community, please remember to leave our dog park nicer than you found it!
Enter your email for questions or to see how you can help!
Your generous gift will help us fund our mission to help those in need. Together, we can make a difference.
Copyright © 2018 Friends of Cookeville/Putnam County Animals - All Rights Reserved.